Helping your child find their extraordinary
Extraordinary is in all of us. Encourage your young person to reach their potential with our top tips, and find out more about the benefits of university.
Why not watch our inspiring films together?
Five top tips for inspiring your family
Here’s how you can inspire your 11-18 year old with Team GB…
- Gather as a family to watch athletes compete – you could make a party of it!
- Discover more about each athlete/sport via the Team GB website.
- Discuss what it takes to make it to the Olympic Games – from dream to reality.
- Imagine your individual ‘big dreams’ and how you’d get there.
- Think about how Team GB can inspire your young person to achieve their own goal? What could they learn from the athletes?
The benefits of higher education
Higher education can help young people to find their extraordinary. Here are a few ways how…
- Going to university can be a life-changing journey!
- Become an expert in your subject and prepare for an exciting career*.
- Build skills employers value, like budgeting, prioritizing and public speaking.
- Meet new people and make friends for life.
- Make the most of an incredible range of clubs, societies and facilities.